Armour Settlement Services is a full-service title and escrow company serving the State of New Jersey. We specialize in residential and commercial real estate transactions and offer a full range of closing and support services, including:
- Transferring ownership and the deed
- Preparing the contract of sale
- Scheduling the closing and officiating the settlement
- Keeping all parties informed about the progress of the transaction
- Conducting title search and issuing title insurance
- Opening an escrow account and distributing funds per escrow instructions
- Recording legal documents with appropriate state offices
- Fulfilling survey requests
- Preparing property and judgment reports
No matter what kind of property you are purchasing or refinancing, you can rely on our title experts to make sure the transaction moves fast and closes on your terms. We have experience with foreclosure and auctioned properties, 1031 exchanges and other complex residential and commercial real estate transactions.
You can order your title online and check the status 24/7. We even have Spanish-speaking settlement officers and offer evening and weekend settlements to accommodate your busy schedule. And because we are a New Jersey title company established and run by a lawyer, we can also handle any legal services you might need, such as power of attorney.
When you are buying, refinancing or re-titling your home, you could use services of an experienced and reliable New Jersey title company. Did you know that you can choose your own title company despite what the lender, seller or your real estate agent tell you? Because in New Jersey, the buyer is typically responsible for covering the costs associated with title insurance and title search, you have the legal right to choose the title company that will help you through this transaction.
New Jersey Title Services for Homeowners
As you are closing on your New Jersey property, it’s crucial that your title company has your best interest in mind. That’s exactly how we work at Armour Title Company. You can rely on us to conduct title processing and property closing in the most thorough and efficient way.
Armour Title Company will:
- Conduct an extensive title search to make sure the property doesn’t have outstanding liens or other claims against it.
- Check the legal competency of the prior deeds and history of the title, revealing weather the seller is indeed in the position to sell the property.
- Inform you of all applicable restrictive covenants, easements, and rights of ways.
- Issue title insurance that guarantees a clear title.
- Coordinate closing with all involved parties and prepare necessary documents for signing.
- Record the new deed/mortgage and any additional documents with the property jurisdiction.
- Conduct the final settlement, receipt of all funds and make final payments accordingly.
Throughout the settlement process, our title experts are available to assist you and answer any questions. We look forward to working with you on your next real estate purchase, refinance and/or home equity loan.
New Jersey Title Services for Lenders
Armour Title Company is the preferred New Jersey title company for many local lenders. Because we keep our clients’ interests above all, as a lender you have a peace of mind that the title search has been conducted thoroughly and the closing will go as planned.
Our New Jersey title agents have been working with various lenders for years and have mastered the settlement process. We know that when our client is happy and loan closing goes smoothly, they are more likely to send their friends and relatives your way. This is why Armour Title Company focuses on customer satisfaction, while assisting you by:
- Ensuring fast turnaround time on title search, insurance and closing
- Being accessible and providing timely updates
- Offering 24/7 online title ordering and customer service
- Conducting evening and Saturday settlements
We are always happy to answer your questions and address any concerns you might have.
We work closely with mortgage brokers, real estate agents and home professionals In New Jersey.
New Jersey Title Services for Realtors
At Armour Title Company, we understand that a job of a real estate agent extends far beyond home showings and open houses. You are building a relationship with your client and you are with them every step of the way until the keys exchange hands.
We appreciate the time and effort you have invested in cultivating this relationship, and a smooth settlement is not only a positive reflection on both of us, but also a great relief for our client. And a happy client means great reviews and referrals—you can’t have too many of those! As a New Jersey title company, we have a deep understanding of the settlement process and how complex it is. And we are committed to making it as stress-free as possible for you and your clients. Let our experienced staff assist you with any residential or commercial transactions by providing the following services:
- Accurate, fast and FREE good faith estimates
- 1031 Like-Kind Exchanges
- Free consultation for first-time home buyers
- Leasehold properties, foreclosures and auction purchases
- Ground Rent Redemption
- Survey Requests
We conduct closings at a time and place convenient to you and your client, including evenings and Saturdays.
We work closely with mortgage brokers, real estate agents and home professionals in New Jersey.